The Meydan Free Zone (MFZ) was founded in February 2009 and offers an efficient and seamless business environment for start-ups at one of the best and most prestigious addresses in Dubai.
The Meydan Free Zone has been developed around the prestigious Dubai Hippodrome near downtown Dubai and offers a highly profitable option for starting a business Offers incentives for the entire free zone such as 100% ownership, no taxes, no currency restrictions, the possibility of Foreign hiring, high-speed internet connectivity, no import and export taxes, and flexible desktop options, which is very convenient for those who do not need a fixed physical office for their business.
The Meydan Free Zone, which is strategically located in the Meydan Stadium, is a creative product of the government of Dubai with the aim of connecting the region by hosting world-class events worldwide. In addition, the Meydan project not only includes the Meydan Stadium or the city, a variety of commercial developments, sports centers, hotels, entertainment stations, and a range of state-of-the-art facilities.
Why start a company in the MFZ?
The Meydan Free Zone in Dubai offers various Flexidesk options in addition to the benefits mentioned above. Your business in this free zone is very beneficial as it is smoothed out by the state government. In addition, it is an ideal location for a freelancer or a small business as it offers a very competitive licensing option and can also be an ideal solution for those looking to start a business near downtown Dubai. If you are planning to start a business in the Meydan Free Zone, we at Commitbiz are here to help you set up a business in Dubai and its Free Zones. Our experts take care of the banking, visa, legal, and licensing procedures in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates. We support you in founding your company in the Meydan Free Zone, with your business goals being the focus of our ecosystem.
Documents required setting up a company in the MFZ
For individuals (persons)
- Registration and application form (available on the MFZ website or by email) signed by the owner
- Copy of the owner/manager’s passport and visa
- A 3-year business plan
- Original bank statement or six-month bank statement (stamped)
- Owner/manager’s curriculum vitae
- Proof of address e. Electricity bill or lease of the owner/manager
- Copy of the Emirates ID (if located in the UAE)
- Copy of an existing UAE business license
- Power of attorney if you are a named representative/agent / another person
- Color copy of the authorization pass
- Reservation of three name variants (to be completed in the MFZ registration form)
- Registration and application form (available on the MFZ website or by email) signed by all shareholders
- Business plan (at least three years)
- Original bench reference letter or six months of the bank extract (seal) for the administrator
- Good standby certificate
- Board resolution mentioned the appointment of a manager/director, the relevant POA and the activity,
- a memorandum of association and association items