The uprising trend in the fashion industry has taken the world by storm. Everywhere you go, you see fashion at its peak. From colleges to parties to events and even offices, there is nothing where fashion can’t reach. The kind of clothes we wear depends upon the kind of event or the place we are at. Informal wear is more suited for casual events, and ethnic for traditional events while formal wear is ideal as workwear.
Being an office-going girl if your wardrobe mostly features formal wear in neutral shades, you must bring in a pop of colour and add dimension to your style with trendy tops for women.
Who said workwear has to be all black and white? Introduce a splash of colours and fun prints and designs to your office wear with these stylish tops for women. Your 9-5 can be as fun as your days off once you change your style towards a more casual and comfortable kind. Check out these amazing tops for women that you can wear to work.
- Floral printed top: You cannot go wrong when wearing anything floral, at least in the world of fashion. A nice floral printed top featuring a round neck and full sleeves is apt to be worn at work. You can pair this cute top with different bottoms such as trousers, pants, jeans and even a midi skirt. For a more formal approach, you can tuck your top into your bottoms which will give your figure a more defined look.
- Bishop-sleeved top: A plain top is an apt fitting for workwear. But if you want to add some drama to your otherwise plain look, you can have fun with the sleeves. A bishop-sleeved top can be tucked into your trousers or jeans for a rich, formal look.
- Lace top: Add a little more feminine dash to your office look by wearing a lace top. A full-sleeved lace top in a solid colour can be paired with a matching singlet and jeans.
- Cap-sleeved casual top: On days when you wish to go casual at your office, you can wear a cap-sleeved casual top. A solid black top with a tiny V-neckline can be worn with your grey or white trousers instead of jeans. You can tuck the top into your trousers and complete the look with heels. This look is a perfect balance between casual and formal.
- Animal-printed top: Channel your inner fierce by wearing an animal-printed top to work. You can wear a leopard-printed top featuring full sleeves and a round neckline, tucked into your trousers.
- Knit top with a cardigan: If you feel cold at your office because the air conditioner is set at a low setting, wear a sleeveless knit top with a cardigan to layer with. Any solid-coloured knit top and a matching cardigan will be fitting workwear.
- Embellished top: Get into the mood to party on a Friday by slipping into a sequin embellished top, which can be paired with your jeans or bell-bottom trousers.
Style your tops for women with a chic arm candy such as a purse or a laptop bag and accessorise your look with a classic watch, earrings, rings, necklace and bracelets.