What is the Bajaj Finserv Digital EMI Network Card?
The Bajaj Finserv Digital EMI Network Card is an electronic version of the conventional EMI Network Card, which is a physical card. It gives you access to a pre-approved loan of up to Rs. 4 Lakhs through the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, which you can use to buy everything from LED TVs to kitchen appliances to groceries and gym memberships.
Simply visit a partner store, such as Big Bazaar, Shoppers Stop, or Max Fashion, or an ecommerce partner, such as Amazon or Flipkart, to buy products on No Cost EMI. The Bajaj Finserv Wallet app can be used to unlock and use the Digital EMI Network Card.
Features and Benefits of Bajaj Finserv Digital EMI Card
The EMI Card ensures purchasing convenience and comes with a slew of features and benefits. The Bajaj Finserv Digital EMI Network Card has a number of big advantages.
- Get a loan of up to Rs. 4 Lakhs that has been pre-approved.
- Purchases may be paid for in a variety of ways such as no cost EMI.
- Repay with ease over a 3 to 24 month tenor.
- Get access to deals that have been pre-approved.
- Only the most basic documentation is needed.
- Foreclose your loan with no additional fees.
- Over 1 million items are available at 60,000+ partner stores in over 1,000 cities.
You can use this credit to shop at our offline partner stores like Big Bazaar, Shoppers Stop, and others, as well as major e-commerce partners like Amazon and Flipkart. You can also review your pre-approved offer before using your Digital EMI Network Card to shop and gain access to exciting sales, offers, flashbacks, and more.
Apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card Online
The Bajaj Finserv EMI network Card lets you buy your favourite products on fast EMIs that you can pay back in monthly instalments. You can also use No Cost EMls to buy big-ticket products while having a pre-approved loan of up to 4 Lakhs. To apply for a new Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you must be between the ages of 21 and 60 and have a steady source of income. For new customers, the application process for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is straightforward and easy, and you can use the Bajaj Card Apply Online process to apply for an EMI Card for added convenience.
Process to Apply Online for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
To apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card online, simply log in to the Bajaj customer portal on the website, review all loan-related details, and submit an application for the EMI Network Card. Getting a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is as simple as filling out an online application. If you are a current Bajaj Finserv customer and would like to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI network Card online, follow these basic steps:
- Log in to your account on Bajaj’s customer portal.
- Check the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card for your pre-approved bid.
- By clicking on the connection, you can apply for the EMI Network Card.
- Pay the Rs. 117 annual charge (inclusive of applicable taxes)
- You will obtain an SMS confirmation once the process is completed.