If you have been thinking about laser hair removal in Ahmedabad or have already gone through it there are a few steps that you can do in order to enhance the after-effects. So in this blog, we are going to talk about how you can take care of a couple of things that will end up enhancing the entire procedure and give you the best results in terms of hair removal treatment in Ahmedabad.
- Make sure that you apply no make up for at least 24 to 48 hours. The fact of the matter is that laser hair removal ends up opening up the pores of the skins that means that your tiny hair follicles are left exposed and that’s why are much more sensitive than usual. This means that the chemicals that are found in your make up might end up reacting with your skin. The max that you can do is that in cases of emergency you can use a gel-based moisturizer.
- Even if you are someone who enjoys fitness a lot, once you start your laser hair removal in Ahmedabad, you need to make sure that you do not end up visiting areas like the gym, swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, etc. Of course, this needs to be done for a couple of days as your skin finally comes back to its normal state. The kind of chemical treatments that are used at these places for purification might end up reacting with your skin, therefore, it is advised that you avoid these places for at least 24 to 48 hours post your hair removal treatment in Ahmedabad.
- Two things that you need to make sure of a post your treatment is that in case you want to take a shower you can only do it under lukewarm water. Make sure that your water is not too hot because your skin is highly sensitive and extremely hot water will prevent your skin from healing itself. In case your skin feels extra sensitive then instead of using chemicals what you can use is the natural form of aloe vera on your skin which will help you soothe out your laser hair treatment in Ahmedabad.
- As much as you may want to but you absolutely cannot work out after having a hair removal treatment done. Everyone knows that exercising ends up leading to sweating and also increase your body temperature. If you end up exercising you will realize that you are feeling extremely uncomfortable and once your skin has actually healed completely you can go back to your exercise regimen without any worries. So definitely no work out for you post your hair removal treatment in Ahmedabad for a couple of days.
- Last but not the least, make sure that you do use sunscreen once you’re heading out, because your skin is so sensitive you will need extra protection and care.
So there you have it here are a few tips that will make sure that you extract the most out of your laser hair removal in Ahmedabad