Home Improvement

12 Benefits of Quartz Countertops You Should Know About

It’s not easy to decide on the best countertop material. Options are abundant, each with its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Like any other home modification, it all boils down to individual taste and available funds. However, knowing where to begin cannot be easy because manufacturers provide many alternatives in Jacksonville, FL.

Granite and quartz Countertop Fabrication in Jacksonville, fl, are two of the more well-liked options. They both look great, last long, and make the kitchen or bathroom seem more abundant.

Quartz VS granite.

Granite is a common form of natural stone used for countertops and flooring. Stones made of granite can come in various hues and textures. Since granite is a natural material, no two countertops will be the same.

But quartz isn’t 100% natural. 95% of the material is made from pulverized natural stone, while the remaining 5% is a blend of polymer resins. As opposed to being entirely natural, this stone is just 95% natural, making it a manufactured stone.

Advantages of quartz countertops over granite

It’s more standardized.

In contrast to granite, quartz may be produced artificially to have a consistent look. Quartz Countertop Fabrication in Jacksonville, FL, has a distinct edge as it produces stones with a uniform and consistent look.

Maintenance is more straightforward.

The consistency makes maintenance and fixes a breeze. Quartz countertops are nearly impossible to damage, but fixing the damaged section is a breeze if they do crack. Making repairs to a granite countertop may be difficult because of the difficulty in finding replacement pieces with an exact color or pattern match.

There is a plethora of hues to choose from

Quartz Countertop Fabrication in Jacksonville, FL, allows the production of stones in various hues. You can pick a quartz countertop that works with the color scheme of your home’s roof and walls.

It has a lower ecological footprint.

It’s not great for the environment when granite is used since it has to be dug up and transported over vast distances. Conversely, quartz may be made from local and repurposed materials, making it a greener option than granite.

It needs less upkeep.

Granite requires a reseal every year. Granite countertops must be cleaned with a gentle cleaner daily to keep them looking new and extend their life. On the other hand, quartz doesn’t need to be protected by a seal and doesn’t require any extra maintenance.

Strengthened durability

Quartz is more durable than granite and virtually unbreakable, yet both are long-lasting.

Antibacterial properties

Quartz is antimicrobial because it is not porous. Compared to nonporous materials like quartz, granite needs to be resealed and cleaned frequently to prevent the growth of bacteria. Quartz is an excellent material for countertops since it does not absorb water or bacteria.

It may pass for any substance.

Quartz might be found in many different tones. It may also be made to look like different types of stones. The Quartz Countertop Fabrication in Jacksonville, FL, produces different types of stones; you can choose a stone that resembles the white solid surface worktops, like Corian. However, unlike Corian, the quartz countertops in your home will have a depth and intricacy to their appearance.

It has a comparable price tag.

Quartz costs about the same as granite. Quartz, however, is more cost-effective in the long run due to its durability, low maintenance, and ease of repair.

Quartz usually has a more extensive guarantee.

Because of how long quartz countertops last, most Jacksonville, FL, manufacturers provide a solid guarantee. It’s doubtful you’ll ever use it, but it’s good to know it’s there. The majority of quartz countertops may be found with a lifetime guarantee. Because scratches and dents are so prevalent, warranties on granite countertops are often shorter.

Show More
Back to top button