One of the most important things that any individual looks for in a job is the working environment and what the company does for its employees. Because of the amount of importance that are given to such things, the human resource department of corporates are always looking for things to do to keep the morale high of the employees. One of the things that most corporates do is to plan corporate team outings where the entire office gets together and has a lot of fun with each other. It is not only a great stress buster, but also increases the productivity level of the employees and makes them for comfortable with each other.
Bangalore is known as the IT Hub of India and so it goes without saying that there are a number of corporate offices that can be found in the city. Because of this reason there are a number of resorts for team outing in Bangalore that are great for one day corporate team building activities. The next time you are look for some great suggestions or your boss asks you to suggest a place, this list is sure to come in handy!
- Nandi Hills – this place is known among the city dwellers as the best place to witness the sunset and sunrise from. However, there is much more to the place beyond the wonders of this natural beauty. It makes for an ideal spot to host corporate team building activities as one can indulge in various activities like cricket, camping, kayaking, trekking, movie screening, raft building and rain dance amongst others. It also has some great resorts like the Discovery Village which is ideal for such outings as they also have various facilities for team building activities on offer and serve some of the best food and beverages in the area.
- Discovery Village Adventure Camp Kanakpura – situated in Kanakapura, this place is specifically designed for team building activities. Set in the middle of the Bananthimari State Forest Range it has some interesting things to offer like trekking, ice walking, tent pitching, kayaking, zip lining and corrosive walking. The camp also helps in organizing any other activity that you might want for your team members.
- Bheemeshwari – known for its breath-taking natural beauty it is situated about 105 km from the city centre. The swift currents of the Cauvery River are a major attraction for adventure lovers and makes for an ideal place to organize action-packed team activities like trekking and water rafting.
- Ramanagara – also known as the land of Gabbar Singh this place is located at about 50 km from the city and is best for team activities like trekking, cycling and rappelling. It also makes for an ideal spot for a team picnic while sweating it out around the rocky slopes. One can also plan to play some team games here like badminton, volleyball among others as there is a lot of open space.
- Kanakapura – located very close to the city, this place is great for some outdoor fun and adventure making it the perfect spot to plan corporate team building activities. Like Nandi Hills, there is a Discovery Village Resort here as well where the employees can indulge in trekking, cycling, camping, barbeque, bonfire and karaoke among others and create memories for a lifetime.
- Grover-Zampa Vineyard – Food and wine is a match made in heaven and when you put them together with lush green surroundings you have the perfect recipe for a day out for the employees. A surrounding where they do not have to be worried about being drunk around their boss! Located about three hours away from the city, this place organizes group tours around the vineyard where you get to learn about the evolution and history of the grape making process. The entire process of wine making is then demonstrated followed by a wine tasting session along with a buffet lunch. The scenic beauty adds to the entire experience and will not leave your employees whine-ing for a long time to come!
- Jain Farms – this place makes for an ideal destination to organize a corporate outing as it gives you all the liberty to plan and customize the outing as per your requirements. It is located at about 44 km from the city of Bangalore amidst lush greenery and offers a much-needed break from the fast-paced life of the city. There are various amenities and activities that are on offer at the farm such as swimming pool, kite flying, horse riding, rain dance, bullock cart ride and limbo game. It also has conference hall facilities in case a corporate is looking for that also. Some of the other activities that can be organized here are team sports like cricket, volleyball, water polo and F1 challenges.