An artfully framed painting is always an attractive addition to more stylish residential rooms. However, the artwork isn’t the only way to use flashy, bold, or elegantly understated frames in your plan. Here are some uncommon ways to use beautiful mirror frames to make your custom decor stand out for all the right reasons.
Mirror Mirror on the Wall
Ornate mirror frames are the perfect excuse to fill your space with shiny and attractive surfaces. Incorporate mirrors into wall art patterns for a personal yet dramatic focal point.
The front room is wherever we tend to speak and that we welcome guests. As such, the front room space ought to be hospitable, relaxing, and filled with heat. The planning and feel of the freshly painted walls of the front room may be increased by spectacularly elegant paintings. It does not matter, however, simply purchase a good-looking painting and suspend it on the wall. Selecting the proper painting as a wall style to enhance the design, theme, and color will enhance the aesthetic application of the front room. Loads of thought go into ensuring that the paint goes well into the inside of the front room. Moreover, it’s a sort of mirror to the soul, a painting. Our taste, characters, and history are mirrored by the paint we decide for our home. It is important to keep the style and theme of the interior room in mind, in order to ensure that the paint does not look inside the place, canvas painting for living room is best for your room.
- Brighten up dead space with floor-length mirrors. Place slim, long mirrors next to doors, in hallways, and other walls that aren’t well-shaped for more traditional displays.
- Use a mixture of mirrors and framed portraits to fill a large wall without making it look too crowded. For a high-fashion industrial look, place black and white photo prints in identical black frames. Intersperse silver-framed mirrors among them to make the viewer a part of the design drama.
- With limited construction skills, you can convert two or three framed mirrors into a privacy screen-type divider. Use it to increase the sleeping space in your guest room or jazz up your dressing area.
The Doorway to Inimitable Style
Doorways are an unexpected place to use shiny surfaces. However, the right approach could elevate your entryway to an inspirational surprise.
- Skip the mirror for this one. Use beautiful mirror frames to outline door frames. Pick frames in complementary colors, patterns, and materials for a higher-end alternative to plain paint.
- Hang a full-length mirror on the back of your front door. This will give guests a final chance to ensure they look their best before entering an engagement, a consideration that will instantly boost your social status to legendary.
- Place small mirrors in more rounded shapes in small, dark entryways. By continuously reflecting the existing light, these accessories make your space look brighter and therefore more spacious.
The bathroom is a natural location for beautiful mirror frames. Whether your goal is sanitary safety or lush sensory indulgence, use mirrors to make your vision come to life.
- Place two mirrors of similar size and shape on opposite walls, facing each other. This will give you a complete view of your outfits every day and increase the light in your bathroom without extra energy fees.
- In the winter, transform your shower area into a cozy space for your chill-sensitive plants. Hang a framed mirror sideways on your bathroom wall. Hanging pots with hooks attach easily to the edges, where the mirrored surface can help them glean the maximum amount of light.
- Make yourself feel like a movie star by hanging a lamp right above two facing mirrors. Add a fabric curtain for privacy and a comfy chair to create a dreamy dressing space.
Beautiful mirror frames are an easy way to add sophistication to your home.