Ayahuasca or the healing plant vine has been touted as a miraculous cure for many kinds of emotional as well as physical issues. It is an ancient plant drink which is prepared from the banisteropsis caapi and chacruna plants. The learned shamans spend years practicing and imbibing the art of yage intake and communication with the natural spirits and other worldly deities. This magical brew contains DMT which can put the individuals into a trance like state and is also accompanied by purging which are excessive nausea, dizziness and diarrhea. It is considered to be part of the self cleansing process for the transition to the natural world.
These can be some of the causes as to why people opt for natural healing and the concept of naturalistic fallacy. There are scientific arguments both for and against this fact.
The ayahuasca is said to cure severe issues of the mind like depression, anxiety, anger, stress and even has been said to be effective in curing cancer and reducing suicidal tendencies and substance abuse. But in order to have the desired impacts, a lot of preparation and homework needs to be done. Finding a genuine shaman and reliable retreat is the real challenge because the overexploitation of this gift of nature has overridden the urge to help. The effects of ayahuasca can be overwhelming indeed and people report falling in trances, flying to parallel realities, communicating with spirits and having hallucinations. However, the scientists or many of them, try to dispel it as being in an inebriated condition. But there are reasons as to why taking ayahuasca naturally help to analyze it.
- The charm of the Amazon rain forests and staying in the locales of Peru proves to be a life changing experience and good tourism as well as having the ayahuasca therapy.
- Connecting with the natural surroundings gives you a fresh and inviting mindset away from the crushing realities and helps you to prepare for your yage experience.
- Many people who have had traumatic experiences can speak it out during the effects of ayahuasca and close it up forever, instead of keeping their troubles within.
- A clear mind and a wise brain help to have a natural and healthy ayahuasca experience.
- Myths of spirits and connection with them are always fascinating under the guidance of a good healer.
As the growing exploitation of ayahuasca rises, meeting the dmt trip is also an important factor in order to have ethical healers and nice retreats.